Green and social policies
With every decision we make, we take the environmental, social and economic factors into account. We’re conscious of the environmental impact of our operations and aim to run our business in a manner that respects the environment. Service is important to every aspect of our business and we’re dedicated to provide it to our customers in a way that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and prevents further damage to the environment. Not only do we pledge to maintain an environmentally acceptable performance by complying with all relevant environmental regulations, laws and codes of practice, but we’re also keen to keep improving this performance. Giving you the best of everything is our mission, stocking up our local landfill most definitely isn’t. We believe that sustainability is the only way to go, so we’ve made a few promises.
Our 15 promises:
- To promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an eco-friendly manner
- To reduce waste through recycling and purchasing recycled and recyclable products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical. It includes to recycle all glass, paper, cans and plastic (80% of our rubbish is already recycled) but also more unusual things such as batteries, light bulbs and print cartridges.
- To reuse or donate anything else we don’t need.
- To meet monthly, discuss our progress and constantly look for new ways we can be even Greener.
- To promote walking and cycling to work.
- To use automatic sensors to ensure lights are off when no one’s around.
- To buy the most energy efficient appliances.
- To use recycled paper in our offices.
- To use ecological cleaning products.
- To promote efficient use of materials and ressources throughout our business, including water, electricity and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable;
- To work on corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- To partner with suppliers who are environmentally sound.
- To provide a workplace free of recognised hazards and maintaining healthy working conditions for all company employees
- To continually improve our environmental performance by periodically reviewing our operation to identify any environmental issues
- To communicate our environmental commitment to our staff, customers, clients and the general public and encouraging them to support it.
That’s why we work constantly to reduce the amount of plastic we use by gradually replacing it with paper. Right now, we’re carrying out changes to reduce the creation of general waste and allow us to use more eco-friendly disposal options. We tailor our waste management plan depending on the location but it’s always our aim to reduce waste in the first place. We believe in re-using and recycling as much as possible and send an absolute minimum of waste to landfill. We choose our suppliers carefully, making sure they share our philosophy on the environment. Working with these suppliers, we’re always eager to consider new packaging materials and initiatives that can help us reduce our impact on the environment even further.
Our agency includes charitable contributions as a regular part of our business model.